Thomas Wood

Bishop of Lichfield and Coventry

Inscription reads:
Bishop Wood’s Almshouses
Erected and endowed by Dr Thomas Wood, sometime Bishop of Lichfield and Coventry, born in the Parish of Hackney 1607 and died 1692.
The Almshouses and chapel were restored by the Trustees, AD 1930.

The Revd N. A. Lash MA - Chairman, Rector of St John at Hackney
Sir D. T. Keymer OBE - Hon Treasurer
William Voss - Clerk
H. Reginald Ross - Architect

Lower Clapton Road, London, E5



    More Information
    Thomas Wood