St Olave Silver Street
                                  
Built  in at least 11th Century
Destroyed 1666

Former Church

 




                       
Plaque Location

Corner of Noble Street
and London Wall
London
EC2

Further Information

Categories
Locations
Names
Plaque Reads:

St Olave’s Silver Street. This churchyard was thrown back and
the road widened eight feet by the Commissioners of Sewers at
the request of the Vestry Anno Domini 1865.

H.J. Cummins - Rector
F.A. Harris, C.E. Wilson - Church Wardens

There is another plaque at the same site.